Brewham Village Hall is situated in South Brewham next to the Church. The building consists of a main function room, a kitchen equipped with crockery, cutlery and a microwave (but no cooker), toilets and an entrance hall.
There are also disabled facilities available and a large patio courtyard to the rear (12m x 14m).
The Hall is used by several different local groups and can be hired by individuals for children’s parties or groups for events and activities.
The main function room is approximately 13 m x 5m and can accommodate a maximum of 100 people standing or 80 people seated at tables. It is centrally heated and the adjoining car park can accommodate approximately 18 cars with extra on street parking available.
Hiring and Charges
- £8.50 per hour for parish residents
- £7.00 per hour for bookings of 6 or more sessions made at the same time- payable in advance and non refundable ( parish residents)
- £9.50 per hour for non parish residents
- £8.00 per hour for bookings of 6 or more sessions made at the same time- payable in advance and non refundable (non parish residents)
- There is also the option of a daily rate of £50.00 to all hirers
- Hiring can begin at any time of the day subject to availability. Different bookings on the same day will normally allow a one-hour gap between hirers.
We also hire out tables, china and cutlery for outside events.
- £ 2.50 per table
- £ 2.50 for 4 chairs
- £25.00 for Eternal Beau china or £20.00 for blue and white china £ 5.00 for cutlery.
Please contact the Bookings Secretary Mrs Karen Cook on 01749 850759
Committee contact details
Mrs Liza Greaves (Chair) – 01749 850776
Mrs Lesley Stroud(Secretary) – 01749 850805
Mrs Karen Cook (Bookings Secretary)01749 850759
James Coward ( Treasurer) 01749 850034